• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free: Rainbow Bubble Tip Nems (Local Pickup Only)

Item Price
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

BlueFynn_Ian

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Selling Terms Of Service: YES I have read the terms and agree to them.

As the title says I am looking for some good homes for 14 anemones that I am giving away for free. Performing my semi-annual purge of anemones. They are all from one original purchased about 8+ years ago. Sizes range anywhere from 3-4in to 8-10in when fully open.

Most have green coloring around the base of the tentacles, some are newer split and still getting their colors in.

Located in Hollis, NH.
Conditions:
1) Must pick up
2) First come, first serve. Just PM me to find out if there are any left
3) Please bring something to transport them back with, I am a bucket hoarder and won't part with any of my preciouses
4) Not going to give them all to someone, 3 max per person so we can share with everyone

PM for more info, nems are removed from display tank and in a holding tank waiting for their new homes.

Anemones 1.jpeg Anemones 2.jpeg

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics

NoMu Fish

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries at all! Glad to hear all is well. I have a few questions! What size tank is it coming from and what size is the specimen?! I’d love to take on off your hands depending on the size!

OP
OP
BlueFynn_Ian

BlueFynn_Ian

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are all from one original "mother" that we purchased about 8ish years ago. They have been in a 150gallon mixed reef tank that is lit by 3 Maxspect Ethereal lights running primarily blue. The nems have settled throughout the entire tank which has PAR anywhere from 50-250. Flow is pretty high in the majority of the spots they have chosen. Specific gravity is 1.025, pH runs right about 7.9-8.1, Mg is 1300, Ca is 430. Do dose with strontium and trace as well.

Currently there are about 25 nems in the display tank, but I removed 14 and put them in a 20g holding tank under a Cobalt C-Ray 200 light that is just on its default settings, they are all healthy, reattached to some new rubble in the holding tank.

The sizes vary, have a couple that are roughly 2-3" when fully open and the rest are all 6-8"+.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aquarium Specialty
Back