• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

free marineland 300g tank

Item Price
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

NYreefNOOB

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
posting this for a friend, marineland 300 g dd 3 sided starfire tank customer center overflow, tank if great shape, he is moving in a couple of weeks and needs it gone, no equiptment avail or livestock this is for tank only, might be ableto use stand which was customer built, will require 4 people to move and he wont be able to help move it. once again completely free you have to come get it within the next 3 weeks or it goes to the trash. if you are truely interested please pm and ill send you pictures, it is located in peekskill, ny. 10566 if not 100% certain you can get the people to help move it then dont waste my time had enough people swear they wanted it and so forth and never followed through once again free. seems in great shape had water in it till a couple weeks ago

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
AS

Thisjustin16

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
posting this for a friend, marineland 300 g dd 3 sided starfire tank customer center overflow, tank if great shape, he is moving in a couple of weeks and needs it gone, no equiptment avail or livestock this is for tank only, might be ableto use stand which was customer built, will require 4 people to move and he wont be able to help move it. once again completely free you have to come get it within the next 3 weeks or it goes to the trash. if you are truely interested please pm and ill send you pictures, it is located in peekskill, ny. 10566 if not 100% certain you can get the people to help move it then dont waste my time had enough people swear they wanted it and so forth and never followed through once again free. seems in great shape had water in it till a couple weeks ago
Hi I'd love it if you could let me know about the stand as that's my interest as it's a necessity for me. Some pics please if you don't mind. 51six94onesix0six9

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aquariums Wholesale Live coral auctions every week
Back