• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Free Clownfish to a good home

Sold
$1.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Shipping
Pick Up Only
I took in a clownfish and a snail a few weeks ago, the owner could no longer keep them and they were being neglected. He was slim, but I was able to get a little weight on him. He still needs to gain a little more weight, but shouldn't be a problem because he eats anything ion sight. He has not shown any sign of being sick. As far as I know, the previous owners only kept two clowns and the snail in the tank for about a little over a year before the other clown died.

I have him set up in a spare 40B, but I no longer keep a SW tank, so I would like to rehome him to a good home because I'm not taking him back to the LFS. If you would like him, you must pick him up and the snail, and provide pictures of the tank you plan on setting him up in.

The little guy has definitely grown on me, but I feel that there are other who can provide a better home for him.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks

bnord

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Join the movement!
Back