Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this foxface for around 6 months now and is about 4" - 4.5". I have it currently in a red sea e260 so around 60 gallons in actual swimming area in the display. Has been really happy from what I can tell always bright yellow, has no problems with other fish, eats well and picks at algae. However, it spends a large amount of time swimming up and down and side to side on the front glass. The other tank inhabitants are a small bristletooth tang, coral beauty angel, lawnmower, firefish, clowns, Midas blenny, diamond goby, fairy wrasse and red scooter dragonet. There is lots of caves and space at the back as you can see but I think this started as it out grew being able to swim under the main platform where the elegance is on a few months ago. Also all the fish are in a habit of swimming frantically at the glass when I come in to get my attention to feed them. Should I be worried about anything?

Sorry for the cloudy water I just added the diamond goby PXL_20230220_072952906.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230220_072221244.mp4
    43.1 MB
Corals.com

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish and starfish lover!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is usually a sign of stress but it can normal for some fish because they are chasing their reflection. You can cover the sides of the tank if you want to prevent it on the sides. If they do it just when you walk in they could be excited to see you and begging for food.

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Chemi-pure.com - All-In-One Aquarium Filtration
Back