• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale - RSR Reefer 170 and equipment - priced to move

Item Price
$50-$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have my old RSR 170 and most of the set up for sale. The tank has good seems and I changed to custom plumbing to get rid of the diaphragm valve. It has a ball valve now that is far easier to use. It has been sitting in my basement, but should bein overall good condition. I also have things like the skimmer, co2 scrubber, BRS 4 stage RODI etc. Shipping is available at buyer expense. List below:

Located in Newport, RI!

- RSR 170 tank stand sump and plumbing - $200 obo
- Reef Octopus INT110SS skimmer and co2 scrubber kit - $80
- Tunze nano ATO - $80
- ATO 5 gallon reservoir - $50
- BRS 4 stage RODI (could probably use new media) - $125
- GHL KH Director and 3 head doser - $250 obo
- Dosing containers - $50 (one set of 3 connected, one single used for the Kh director reagent)

I’m sure I have some other odds and ends and I think I have an apex set up I will add if I find with the old more reliable EB8 power bar.

IMG_7068.jpeg IMG_7069.jpeg IMG_7070.jpeg IMG_7071.jpeg IMG_7076.jpeg IMG_7075.jpeg IMG_7074.jpeg IMG_7073.jpeg IMG_7072.jpeg IMG_5288.jpeg IMG_5291.jpeg IMG_5287.jpeg

REEF2REEF

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back