Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, so i have a fluval evo but would like to upgrade. im looking into a fijicube rimless overflow that is predrilled and ive been toying with the idea of using the evo as a sump for this, im not an expert and would like some help with a design, so im thinking of and another divider in the center of the display area and use the AIO portion as a "in sump, sump" for added filtration by keeping all of the stock chamber components, using the middle main section as a refugium, but im not sure as to how i would effectively plumb this up to the main display, any advice would be great ill try to come up with a mach up on paint or something.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
lololobster21

lololobster21

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, so i have a fluval evo but would like to upgrade. im looking into a fijicube rimless overflow that is predrilled and ive been toying with the idea of using the evo as a sump for this, im not an expert and would like some help with a design, so im thinking of and another divider in the center of the display area and use the AIO portion as a "in sump, sump" for added filtration by keeping all of the stock chamber components, using the middle main section as a refugium, but im not sure as to how i would effectively plumb this up to the main display, any advice would be great ill try to come up with a mach up on paint or something.

okay this is what I came up with really quick i mostly just dont know what return pump size you use and if the stock evo chambers will be able to keep up with the speed of the water.
evo sump idea.png

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Gluemasters - your best choice for CA super glue
Back