Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone has an Evo V not the 13.5, and has an ATO if so where do you put the water level sensor and what specific ATO do you use. The chambers are so small that it seems like there may not be room. Thanks!

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Caleb1266

Caleb1266

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I topped off manually for my Evo 13.5. The 5 gallons is so small I think an ATO is an overkill. Maybe get an upside down water bottle from Amazon if you don’t want to top off manually ?
Actually topping it off manually is easy I understand that, but with how easy it is to fluctuate parameters in 5 gallons is why I want an ATO

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

gbroadbridge

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone has an Evo V not the 13.5, and has an ATO if so where do you put the water level sensor and what specific ATO do you use. The chambers are so small that it seems like there may not be room. Thanks!
I really wouldn't attempt it on a tank that size.

If the ATO went nuts, there's not much room before the tank overflows.

Nigel35

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As mentioned find how much is evaporating per day and then fill up a water bottle with the needed amount of RO and let it slowly drip into the tank by an airline tube with a knot at the end.

If you do want an auto top off use the JBJ nano and put the sensor in the third chamber, the one with the return pump.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Caleb1266

Caleb1266

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As mentioned find how much is evaporating per day and then fill up a water bottle with the needed amount of RO and let it slowly drip into the tank by an airline tube with a knot at the end.

If you do want an auto top off use the JBJ nano and put the sensor in the third chamber, the one with the return pump.
Thanks for the product suggestion, I will check it out. There are only 2 chambers on the evo 5 though.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Frag Farm
Back