Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found my yellow tang stuck on my wavemaer cage. He was doing fine the day before eating. He had pop eye but it went away that day after. So I believe he died from getting bullied or maybe flukes made him weak. Than I started looking at the fish closer and on my foxface I can see clear white thing on the top of his fins which I believe are flukes. Idk how they got there because I qt all my fish in prazi pro for the recommend time. My system is 125g and I don't really want to kill off all my worms in my tank but I can't catch the fish without destroying the tank. So my only option is to treat the tank. I was also wondering if a sea cucumber is safe in prazi pro l.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

HankstankXXXL750

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found my yellow tang stuck on my wavemaer cage. He was doing fine the day before eating. He had pop eye but it went away that day after. So I believe he died from getting bullied or maybe flukes made him weak. Than I started looking at the fish closer and on my foxface I can see clear white thing on the top of his fins which I believe are flukes. Idk how they got there because I qt all my fish in prazi pro for the recommend time. My system is 125g and I don't really want to kill off all my worms in my tank but I can't catch the fish without destroying the tank. So my only option is to treat the tank. I was also wondering if a sea cucumber is safe in prazi pro l.
Pictures would be good. What I have been told by @jayhemdal, flukes aren’t usually visible as they attach to the gills. When they do show, they are usually around the eyes and face.
Pictures might help.

OP
OP
E

Eoka

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures would be good. What I have been told by @jayhemdal, flukes aren’t usually visible as they attach to the gills. When they do show, they are usually around the eyes and face.
Pictures might help.
There on my super skiddish foxface so it's really hard to get a pic.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had fish still scratching after three rounds of Prazi. However, sounds like you will need to treat the tank and hope for the best. I've done it multiple times and the only side effect I noticed was it drove the pH down. I do three doses, seven days apart, for a full treatment. Don't know about the cucumber.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Top Shelf Aquatics
Back