Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wanting to setup a flood sensor that will shut off equipment and alert. I have a basic sensor setup and its working when setup as an ATO. That accomplishes an alert, any way to get this to kill other equipment etc?

Also, when I edit the Configuration > Capabilities section (unselect/select anything) and hit Update it does nothing. After refresh the values are back to default.

Last edited:
World Wide Corals

Sral

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wanting to setup a flood sensor that will shut off equipment and alert. I have a basic sensor setup and its working when setup as an ATO. That accomplishes an alert, any way to get this to kill other equipment etc?

Also, when I edit the Configuration > Capabilities section (unselect/select anything) and hit Update it does nothing. After refresh the values are back to default.
You can define a macro that shuts off the desired equipment and run that every time the ATO gets triggered. That should do the trick.

Changes in capabilities require a reload of Reef-Pi to take effect. A message for this would be useful though, I agree ^^

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

https://www.triton.de/en/
Back