Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

coralfish12g

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AYO!

Seriously interested to know what you guys think of this tank? Personally, I think it's creative and awesome, however I have seen some people hate on it saying the aquascape is not for them :/

Thoughts?

(details on this tank are in the YouTube description, just click on the video link)

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely different!

Corals and clowns seem happy and healthy, if the reefkeeper is as well, then all is good. That empty sandbed does raise an eyebrow, though!

~Bruce

jason

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Seriously interested to know what you guys think of this tank? Personally, I think it's creative and awesome, however I have seen some people hate on it saying the aquascape is not for them :/"

I'm confused. Isn't this your tank since the usernames matches the username on the video? Just odd how the above questions were phrased. I think its nice and creative.

Rip Van Winkle

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The corals seem like they are thriving and there are many types in there. It's beautiful and healthy but it honestly wouldn't inspire me to copy the idea. So it's not for me.
I think it could be a good idea for a rockscape as part of a larger rockscape, if you see what I mean. Like if there were a larger central piece and that "floating" arm was branched from it.
I just got the feeling that something was "missing" when I first saw the tank. It's a good idea though, something we don't see much or at all.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

WWW.ANIMATEDCORALS.COM
Back