Fish which stay under 5 to 4 inches

HAAAAAAAA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally moved my tessalata from the 210g to the 150 and he seems to be happier because of the longer length of the tank and I wanted to ask if there are any small fish which can go with the big eel, I know a few such as chromis and damsels and i also wanted to ask for more options, because if i only go the damsel route then i am planning the yellow tails to see if they can go with other fish

OP
OP
HAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anthias, chromis, clowns, damsels, some dwarf angels all are around that size but I think your tessa would eat all those!
I had a few yellowtail damsels with him in the 210g a few months ago and he seemed to have left them alone! I can't say much of the dwarf angels because I believe that they are more slower than the damsels, neither for clowns Lol

Do you recommend any fast moving smaller fish? I do also have plenty of hiding spaces

My next shopping spree will also have a lot of snails since no matter how much I scrub the glass it still doesn't wanna come off Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20240916_093857.jpg
    IMG_20240916_093857.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 20

littlefoxx

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a few yellowtail damsels with him in the 210g a few months ago and he seemed to have left them alone! I can't say much of the dwarf angels because I believe that they are more slower than the damsels, neither for clowns Lol

Do you recommend any fast moving smaller fish? I do also have plenty of hiding spaces

My next shopping spree will also have a lot of snails since no matter how much I scrub the glass it still doesn't wanna come off Lol
I would probably stick to damsels, anthias are fast but Im not sure they could evade an eel and would be too stressed out

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back