Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to Capture my Flameback Angel, so I can move it from my 65 Gallon to 120 Gallon. It’s too big for a Soda Bottle, tried a Simply Lemonade Bottle, cut the Top, turned it Around, and clipped it to the bottom of the bottle. Tried caps, with different size holes drilled in the top. It’s way too smart for this. Feast on the food, and swims out, as soon as I approach the tank. Also I cannot find this fish at night.

Top Shelf Aquatics

MnFish1

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to Capture my Flameback Angel, so I can move it from my 65 Gallon to 120 Gallon. It’s too big for a Soda Bottle, tried a Simply Lemonade Bottle, cut the Top, turned it Around, and clipped it to the bottom of the bottle. Tried caps, with different size holes drilled in the top. It’s way too smart for this. Feast on the food, and swims out, as soon as I approach the tank. Also I cannot find this fish at night.
If you have a local LFS - often they have traps for sale - or for borrowing. They have a trap door and a fishing line that controls it. I put some extra rocks around all of the sides of my 'trap' - fed the trap (i.e. put food in it) - for a couple days - leave the door open until the fish is used to going in and out. Then one day - put the food in - the fish swims in - and you close the door.

Nutramar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Reef Diaper
Back