Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, i have a question currently i have a 10 gallon reef tank and have the marine land bio wheel filter on it rated 100gph and feels like it does nothing water is clear but so much build up on the rocks and all i have a wave maker on it aswell doing 240 gph

So i was at my local fish store and the guy adviced me to get a tidal 55 on my tank and stock it with some stuff
https://www.amazon.com/Seachem-Tidal-Filter-Sicce-Gallon/dp/B01M6Z59E9

Any advice on this thing he told me i can remove my wave maker and just use this thing any idea if this would work good if so what would be the best to stock it with

I will be upgrading to 29-40 gallon next so i plan on using two of these in the future any thoughts

Brew12

Electrical Gru
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, i have a question currently i have a 10 gallon reef tank and have the marine land bio wheel filter on it rated 100gph and feels like it does nothing water is clear but so much build up on the rocks and all i have a wave maker on it aswell doing 240 gph

So i was at my local fish store and the guy adviced me to get a tidal 55 on my tank and stock it with some stuff
https://www.amazon.com/Seachem-Tidal-Filter-Sicce-Gallon/dp/B01M6Z59E9

Any advice on this thing he told me i can remove my wave maker and just use this thing any idea if this would work good if so what would be the best to stock it with

I will be upgrading to 29-40 gallon next so i plan on using two of these in the future any thoughts
I like that filter, but it is way overkill on your system.

What kind of build up are you getting on your rocks?

You should have plenty of flow for your tank with the wave maker you have running, if it is putting out 240gph.

OP
OP
nightmarepl

nightmarepl

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that filter, but it is way overkill on your system.

What kind of build up are you getting on your rocks?

You should have plenty of flow for your tank with the wave maker you have running, if it is putting out 240gph.

Have a good amount of rocks I’ll take a picture when i get home was thinking of upgrading but the price would be too high for atm

Nutramar Foods
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

NooPsyche CORAL LIGHT
Back