• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fall Zoa Sale

Item Price
$20-$60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Putting together a variety of zoas that I have available. Frag plug size is 7/8 in. To make it easy I will price each group being the same price so the first to buy gets the best pick. Overnight shipping will be $50 shipped in a Styrofoam cooler box. Spend $300 and receive free shipping. I refund for any doa frags. If there is a shipping issue causing lost corals I will always work things out where we are both happy. With the summer temperatures I will look at both of our weather and determine when will be the best days for shipping for best health of the corals and your schedule to receive them. I you are interested in more polyps of any of the frags I might have them available and I can send a pic and price. Pm with any questions or your cell number and we can communicate via text or call.
thanks for looking
Alien Anti-venom $35 #3 sold
alien.png

WWC AOI $35 #4 sold
aoi.png

Bow Tie Blasters $30 #2 sold
bowtieblasters.png

Fire and Ice $20
fireice.png

Utter Peace $35 #3 sold
utterpeace.png

Utter Chaos $40 #3 sold
Utterchaos.png

Sunny D's $25
sunnyd.png

Solar Circus $60 all sold pm for more
solarcircus.png

Rastas $30 #4 sold
rasta.png

Lazy's lashes $30
LL.png

Bob Marley $35
bm.png

Burning Embers $50
be.png

BamBams $30
bb.png

Candy Apple Reds $30
car.png

Green Bay Packers $35
green bay.png

Last edited:

kenniole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much for a frag of each minus the bam bam.. Green Bay… utter chaos… and lazy lashes

rxx2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the fat frags Jeff!
Great communication, professional packing, great prices. Highly recommend!
I'll put up more pics when they open.

PXL_20240912_172255983.jpg
PXL_20240912_172303834.MP.jpg

byanke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have a lot of great zoa frags available. shipping weather here in Ohio has returned to normal so perfect tempe

Putting together a variety of zoas that I have available. Frag plug size is 7/8 in. To make it easy I will price each group being the same price so the first to buy gets the best pick. Overnight shipping will be $50 shipped in a Styrofoam cooler box. Spend $300 and receive free shipping. I refund for any doa frags. If there is a shipping issue causing lost corals I will always work things out where we are both happy. With the summer temperatures I will look at both of our weather and determine when will be the best days for shipping for best health of the corals and your schedule to receive them. I you are interested in more polyps of any of the frags I might have them available and I can send a pic and price. Pm with any questions or your cell number and we can communicate via text or call.
thanks for looking
Alien Anti-venom $35
alien.png

WWC AOI $35
aoi.png

Bow Tie Blasters $30
bowtieblasters.png

Fire and Ice $20
fireice.png

Utter Peace $35
utterpeace.png

Utter Chaos $40
Utterchaos.png

Sunny D's $25
sunnyd.png

Solar Circus $60
solarcircus.png

Rastas $30
rasta.png

Lazy's lashes $30
LL.png

Bob Marley $35
bm.png

Burning Embers $50
be.png

BamBams $30
bb.png

Candy Apple Reds $30
car.png

Green Bay Packers $35
green bay.png
Hi I was inquiring as to what you still had available? Thanks

OP
OP
coralbeauties

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So nice! I may have to get a few more.
PXL_20240914_020301001.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20240914_015925629.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20240914_015851463.NIGHT.jpg
Those look great. Very glad your happy.
All the above wysiwyg frags are still available. Here is a list of some others that I have available in limited quantities. King Midas, Pink constellation, star gazers, rainbow hornets, lch cat eye extreme, tutti fruity, blue lagoon, keds red, and purple montsters.

GoddessReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for looking
Alien Anti-venom $35
alien.png

WWC AOI $35
aoi.png

Bow Tie Blasters $30
bowtieblasters.png

Fire and Ice $20
fireice.png

Utter Peace $35
utterpeace.png

Utter Chaos $40
Utterchaos.png

Sunny D's $25
sunnyd.png

Solar Circus $60
solarcircus.png

Rastas $30
rasta.png

Lazy's lashes $30
LL.png

Bob Marley $35
bm.png

Burning Embers $50
be.png

BamBams $30
bb.png

Candy Apple Reds $30
car.png

Green Bay Packers $35
green bay.png
I would like one of each

OP
OP
coralbeauties

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Shipped out several frag packs but still have many frags left. Most wysiwyg frags will have more polyps for sure. Like always I can text you pictures of your frags and I will take care of you should there be any problems. Ups delayed a pack by a day recently and they delivered in great condition. No worries with your purchase.
thanks
Jeff

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back