Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I don't want to get a anemone because I only have a 20L and already have a branching hammer and a torch and a few zoas and pipe organ. So I don't want him to move around and sting everything and kill them. So I have seen clowns host anything from Duncans to Xenia but I want to try and get them to host my torch it's a cheap one so I don't bother if he gets a little upset at first. Does anyone have experience with getting clowns to host anything and what I can do to maybe get them to do so? Any tricks? Thanks guys

World Wide Corals

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took me over 2 years, hundreds in anemone, and every trick I could find on the internet done with persistence... for all the trouble they bite me any time my hands are in the tank. If it happens, it happens. I wouldn't suggest going on the same road I did. Especially with things that aren't a natural host for them.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
J

James5214

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I have seen the video people are talking about. And I'm not going to add the anemone maybe if I would of added that first and let it find it's forever home but now it would probably destroy all my coral

Corals.com
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Join the movement!
Back