• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Excellent fish from Dr Reef

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

niccumec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good service from Dr Reef. I am on my 3rd order. I still start them in QT tank for observation and ease of feeding for 2-3 weeks, then transfer to acclimation box for 2-3 days before releasing to main DT.

1st order - Black Ice Clownfish bonded pair
Very healthy fish - no issues at all. Both look great. Lady Ice is a bit bossy though.

2nd Order - Royal Gramma, One Spot Foxface, Midas Blenny, Yellow Watchman Goby & Pistol, Firefish Exquisite, Small CUC pack.

Midas Blenny looked fine upon arrival and was eating vociferously, and then suddenly died on day 5. Upon more research, I have found that this can happen with this species. Probably just unlucky this time. Will try again in a few months.

Foxface was very thin when received (granted, I asked for small) I thought I was going to lose her, but after discussing with Dr Reef and additional help from R2R, I was able to get her eating better and now she is a pig!!!

Just released all from acclimation box yesterday. All fish look great and eating well!!

Thanks Dr Reef for fielding my questions and delivering me some very nice fish!

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you we appreciate your support.
Sorry to hear a loss or 2. We will be happy to replace them for you.
Thank you again.

OP
OP
N

niccumec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3rd order arrived nice and healthy as well. Thanks!!

1 Tuxedo Urchin - Took off immediately and has been all over the tank. I was worried as I have read lots of acclimation issues on the boards for Tuxedo Urchins.
1 Tiger Conch - All over the sand bed.
1 Pistol Shrimp - Nice size. Still looking for him. Hope he pairs up with my Yellow Watchman.
5 Mexican Turbos - Nice large size. Thanks for the extras!!!

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3rd order arrived nice and healthy as well. Thanks!!

1 Tuxedo Urchin - Took off immediately and has been all over the tank. I was worried as I have read lots of acclimation issues on the boards for Tuxedo Urchins.
1 Tiger Conch - All over the sand bed.
1 Pistol Shrimp - Nice size. Still looking for him. Hope he pairs up with my Yellow Watchman.
5 Mexican Turbos - Nice large size. Thanks for the extras!!!
Thank you again for your support. Glad you like the livestock we sent you. Hopefully the pistol shrimp will pair up soon and if for any reason you don't see him in a week or so let us know we will cover you.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back