+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
`Hi Folks,

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction... I've been testing different ATO configurations w/ various sensors, which I've since deleted. Yet after deleting, reloading and rebooting, I keep getting this persistent pop up on the dashboard page:
1677648265871.png

Checking the log's I've noted the following:

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 12.25.15 AM.png

Based on the above log file, it appears the error message relates to the ATO system... but, I've deleted all my ATO's in the ATO tab.. Why would I still be receiving errors on ATO's which have already been deleted. Appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

jb

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
J

jbmia

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm.. dashboard graphs were already deleted for these as well, yet the error still presented. I did trace them down to delete ATO's using the reef-pi db command via CLI.. I was going to try to re-add them or change the current ones (5, 6) to those previous (2, 3) using the json update function, but I couldn't figure out how to get a json file exported for those ATO's in the bucket... I'd be curious if anyone can shed more light on how to export a json file.

In this case, I ended up importing a recent good copy of the db without issue, which of course underlines the importance of taking regular db exports as config changes are made in the system.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

ACC
Back