• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Equipment/tanks for sale!!

Denisk

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand New (Never used) Mr Aqua rimless low iron 22 gallon 36x12x12 ---- $160

Brand new (never used) Vertex Omega 130 ---- willing to trade for kessils, or larger bio load skimmer, and or 48 inch reefbrite. (SOLD)

Led Galaxy Hydro led but wifi version and only uses one plug used for 9 months (only selling b/c I switched to ati fixture to try it out) ---- $100

2 BRS dosing pumps 1.1ml used for 3 months comes with the mounting brackets ---- ((sold))

15 gallon column nano with stand and 10 led (half white half blue) 3 watt led chips running on meanwell driver. ---- $100

Located in Rockville MD. If you want pictures just pm me and tell me where you would like me to send them. Thank you all for looking.

Edit :
Willing to trade for SPS/Zoas or ghl doser 2. Pm if interested. Not shipping for trades on corals.

Last edited:
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Top Shelf Aquatics

Kengar

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Denis,
Do you have any other extra small tanks, like a 10 or 20, just regular glass? I use one for doing water changes on my current 15 gallon nano (to hold all livestock and rock when I want to want to thoroughly stir the substrate to release all the crap in there) and broke it today, so need a new one. I also could use a small tank for QT for small fish. I'm just up the road in Gaithersburg.
Thanks.
Ken

OP
OP
Denisk

Denisk

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Denis,
Do you have any other extra small tanks, like a 10 or 20, just regular glass? I use one for doing water changes on my current 15 gallon nano (to hold all livestock and rock when I want to want to thoroughly stir the substrate to release all the crap in there) and broke it today, so need a new one. I also could use a small tank for QT for small fish. I'm just up the road in Gaithersburg.
Thanks.
Ken
PM'd

OP
OP
Denisk

Denisk

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0646.JPG
IMG_0644.JPG
IMG_0650.JPG
IMG_0697.JPG
IMG_0700.JPG
The lights are in brand new condition. They are dimmable with a manual and wifi mode. Grows any corals.

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Denisk

Denisk

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you are coming close to North Carolina anytime in the next several weeks. I'm interested in your rimless tank.any thanks.

Unfortunately I am not but if your coming to MD anytime, just let me know haha.

OP
OP
Denisk

Denisk

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really interested in the rimless tank, how much will be delivered to ZIP Code 33326? Tx and glws

Unfortunately I think it'll be too expensive to ship. I think you are better off buying it new to be completely honest.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Corals.com
Back