Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well...It's Electrion Day, and I have off. So I figured I would take a couple pics of the tank and some corals. Enjoy!!

FullMedium.jpg

LeftMedium.jpg

CenterMedium.jpg

RightMedium.jpg

Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Stixbaraca

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!

The tank is a 58 gallon Oceanic non RR. I have a medium aquafuge on the back, and an AquaC Remora also on the back. Water movement is from 4 MJs and a Seiou. Lighting is two 175W Ushios 10Ks powered by ARO Electronic ballasts.

There are a pair of clowns I've had for close to 2 years now, and bi color blennie and a shrimp/goby combo in the tank. 80% of the corals are zoos, with some softies and lps thrown in for good measure!

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's one sweet micro or acan.. whichever it is.. :)

Nuclears looks awesome too.. we'll get you situated with his cousin soon enough.. :D

keep up the good work Steve..

Top Shelf Aquatics

twon8

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!

The tank is a 58 gallon Oceanic non RR. I have a medium aquafuge on the back, and an AquaC Remora also on the back. Water movement is from 4 MJs and a Seiou. Lighting is two 175W Ushios 10Ks powered by ARO Electronic ballasts.

There are a pair of clowns I've had for close to 2 years now, and bi color blennie and a shrimp/goby combo in the tank. 80% of the corals are zoos, with some softies and lps thrown in for good measure!

you should know that bi-color blenny's are notorious for nipping at montipora, digi in particular, so if the polyps start showing no extension you should look at him first. he might not nip, but its certainly a chance.

OP
OP
Stixbaraca

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all for the kind words! The Blenny will get the axe if he even looks cross eyed at any new SPS I get!

The huge colony of zoos in the back left started out as less than a dozen polyps, and was the first frag of zoas I ever got!

The Micro is from Miguel, and the pics do it no justice! It is growing nicely though and just threw out about 5 or 6 super small polyps recently!!!

Nuclears are also throwing new polyps!!!

Thanks again everyone! It's a work in progress like most of you can relate to

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tank Stop
Back