Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
when you calibrate ecotech versa it adds the amount you calibrated to the daily dosing schedule. Which basically then shows that you already dosed for that day. Is there any way to remove that amount from daily dosage . Hope this make sense.

blaxsun

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when you calibrate ecotech versa it adds the amount you calibrated to the daily dosing schedule. Which basically then shows that you already dosed for that day. Is there any way to remove that amount from daily dosage . Hope this make sense.
I have the same issue with the Neptune DOS I use, so unfortunately, no - I don't think there's any way to remove it.

OP
OP
A

arafas

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have the same issue with the Neptune DOS I use, so unfortunately, no - I don't think there's any way to remove it.
I called and told them to update there software. He is like you only calibrate when you set up, I am like it's good practice to calibrate every few months just to make sure you are in good standings. I guess only way changing max daily dosing and upping how much to dose for that day, then remebering to change back.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

blaxsun

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called and told them to update there software. He is like you only calibrate when you set up, I am like it's good practice to calibrate every few months just to make sure you are in good standings. I guess only way changing max daily dosing and upping how much to dose for that day, then remebering to change back.
I recalibrate my dosing heads every 6-12 months, so... (last time I did one was off by 25% and the other 15%).

AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Legendary
Back