• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radion XR30 Gen 3 (not pro) with diffuser

quaker

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 lights available following upgrade to gen 5s. Asking $175 each or best offer. Includes light, power source, linking cable, diffuser and original face plate if diffuser is not desired. In use since July 2016. I had these suspended on chainlink which you can have if desired. Unfortunately, the only photo I could find of the lights as I used them was taken just after install and before the cabinets were enclosed, but I've included it here to show how I had them mounted. Prefer local pick up in Philadelphia, PA.
IMG_2896.jpeg
IMG_2897.jpeg
IMG_2898.jpeg
IMG_1158.jpeg

Last edited:
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

SebastianReefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 lights available following upgrade to gen 5s. Asking $350 each. Includes light, power source, linking cable, diffuser and original face plate if diffuser is not desired. In use since July 2016. I had these suspended on chainlink which you can have if desired. Unfortunately, the only photo I could find of the lights as I used them was taken just after install and before the cabinets were enclosed, but I've included it here to show how I had them mounted. Prefer local pick up in Philadelphia, PA.View attachment 1685936View attachment 1685937View attachment 1685938View attachment 1685950
Very nice and clean looking I really like that idea with the cabinets good luck on sale!

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Biota Marine Life
Back