Ecotech Radion XR15W Pro Gen 3 Power Supply Help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Peter Hand

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a Gen 3 Xr15W Pro and spent a few hours trying to get it to turn on. After trying for some time I decided to try using my AI Prime Power Supply to power my Radion. Sure enough it powered on, which made me determine my radion power supply broken. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement for cheap? Ecotech charges $75.00! Thanks

sn2per

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I take it it was a secondhand unit?? If so how old? They may still be willing to help you out...

Only other thing is to look for broken lights selling for spares...

OP
OP
Peter Hand

Peter Hand

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I take it it was a secondhand unit?? If so how old? They may still be willing to help you out...

Only other thing is to look for broken lights selling for spares...

I purchased as a "USED OPEN BOX BUT BRAND NEW" . When it came in the mail the power supply did not power it on. I plugged in my AI PRIME HD power supply and it turned right on. I purchased a amazon power supply which worked perfectly but after having it plugged in for about 5 minutes the fan kicked on and sounded like a jet engine . Come to find out one of the fan shrouds was busted off and the fan was not secured properly. So now I am trying to get a new fan. has been a lot of headaches. I ended up buying a brand new G4 model and I am going to repair this one for a back up... But on the bright side I got a full refund for the broken light. But still bought a charger for it out of my own pocket. It will be worth it tho if I repair it 100% ... Ill keep it as a spare, or use it as a sump frag light

APLATN13

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased as a "USED OPEN BOX BUT BRAND NEW" . When it came in the mail the power supply did not power it on. I plugged in my AI PRIME HD power supply and it turned right on. I purchased a amazon power supply which worked perfectly but after having it plugged in for about 5 minutes the fan kicked on and sounded like a jet engine . Come to find out one of the fan shrouds was busted off and the fan was not secured properly. So now I am trying to get a new fan. has been a lot of headaches. I ended up buying a brand new G4 model and I am going to repair this one for a back up... But on the bright side I got a full refund for the broken light. But still bought a charger for it out of my own pocket. It will be worth it tho if I repair it 100% ... Ill keep it as a spare, or use it as a sump frag light

which power supply did u buy?

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

AAF
Back