Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you looking to improve the aesthetics and functionality of your aquarium lighting setup? At Printed Reef, we offer custom-made accessories designed to enhance your lighting solutions. Our latest additions for the EcoTech Radion XR15 are the perfect way to optimize both performance and appearance.

Fish-Tank-LEFT-WIDE-RIGHT.jpg

1. EcoTech Radion XR15 Light Shade

Keep your aquarium looking sleek while minimizing light spillage with the Radion XR15 Light Shade. Our custom 3D-printed shade is built specifically to fit the Radion XR15, reducing glare and maximizing light focus directly into your tank. This helps promote better coral health and creates a visually appealing setup.

View the Radion XR15 Light Shade

20240220-_I2A9028-Edit.jpg 20240217-_I2A9006-Enhanced-NR-2-Edit.jpg 20240217-_I2A9002-Enhanced-NR-Edit.jpg

2. EcoTech Radion XR15 Power Supply Holder

No more tangled cords or messy power setups! Our Radion XR15 Power Supply Holder helps organize and secure your power supply neatly to your stand or wall, keeping your equipment area clutter-free and reducing the risk of accidental damage.

View the EcoTech Radion XR15 Power Supply Holder

XR15-Double-PSH-BLUE.png XR15-Single-PSH-ORANGE.png XR15-Triple-PSH.png

Both products are made with durability and precision in mind, ensuring they fit perfectly with your setup. Plus, all our designs are reef-safe and made with quality materials.

For more details and to browse our full collection, visit Printed Reef. XR15-Double-PSH.png XR15-Double-PSH-ORANGE.png XR15-Single-PSH.png XR15-Single-PSH-BLUE.png XR15-Triple-PSH-BLUE.png

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back