• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

MrTang13

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buyer beware: I paid top dollar for my mp40’s and all of a sudden, the wet side of the pump now falls off during feed mode.

Not even 2 months old.

Contacted customer support and the rep kept repeating the same questions, asking information that I already provided, and I found to be lazy with no concern for the customer. I also repeatedly asked to be escalated to a manager and was ignored.

Shame on them.

To anyone thinking about dropping $400 on a power head, go with the Gyre.

If anyone could tag them, I would love to see their response. I’m escalating to my bank for a chargeback.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Homelander

I'm Homelander, I can do whatever I want.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread has been moved to vendor feedback. Comments from anyone other than OP and Ecotech are not permitted with exception to linking to a vendor feedback thread in regards to the same vendor @RandoReefer or @sn2per

Thank you,

Crabs

OP
OP
M

MrTang13

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread has been moved to vendor feedback. Comments from anyone other than OP and Ecotech are not permitted with exception to linking to a vendor feedback thread in regards to the same vendor @RandoReefer or @sn2per

Thank you,

Crabs

That seems semi-outrageous. Allowing the thread to stay open in the forum would allow others to confirm my claim, and cause Ecotech to lose credibility as it rightfully should.

Faulty product.

Stop censoring people to protect sponsors and open up the thread.

Top Shelf Aquatics

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That seems semi-outrageous. Allowing the thread to stay open in the forum would allow others to confirm my claim, and cause Ecotech to lose credibility as it rightfully should.

Faulty product.

Stop censoring people to protect sponsors and open up the thread.
The purpose of moving it is not to protect anyone but yourself. Allowing a direct communication link between you and the vendor, while still being in plain sight for everyone to see.

You haven't had success in getting your issue resolved, if this gets the issue resolved wouldn't you be happy about it?

You requested them to be tagged so we moved it to their forum as a courtesy for you.

Homelander

I'm Homelander, I can do whatever I want.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If we were trying to censor you and protect vendors, the thread would have been removed completely. ;) The purpose of vendor feedback is to hopefully grab the attention of the vendor and get a resolution to your problem :)

Top Shelf Aquatics

ImNemo

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back