• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Ecotech MP10QD, Mobius Ready

Sold
MP10QD, Mobius,Vortech Driver Mount
$240.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
Ecotech MP10QD, Mobius Ready. Ecotech Vortech driver cradle purchased separately comes with it. I bought this new and have had it for 13 months and was used for 10 months. It's dead quiet. The dryside and wetside are in excellent condition and operate very smoothly and quietly! Original cable ties come with it as well as instruction booklet and other spacer. I recently sold the first one I had and just decided to part with this one too since I went with a GYRE. The wetside has tiny spots of Coraline on it which I tried to remove as best as possible. It does not come with the original box or foam guard as I don't know what happened to those items. The factory serial number is still on the back of the vortech driver. $10 for shipping so $250 shipped.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Champion
Back