• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech MP-40 QD Mobius Ready Package

Item Price
350-650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

leewish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 MP-40s, both are quiet drive and mobius ready. Could not use on my new build due to glass being too thick so went with MP-60s. I was using them on my old build before the upgrade.

1 of them has a cut in the wire which is why there is electrical tape on it. Also one of the cages on the wet side is missing a piece. See photos. They work fine.

Also included is a pair of extra wet sides (1 used and 1 new). I also have a pair of anemone guards and 4D moveable nozzles to direct flow versus the standard straight flow only.

I do not have the original boxes so do not know the manufacturing dates (sorry)

$650 shipped for everything. If you only want 1 set its 350 each (1 MP40, 1 additional wet side, 1 nem guard and 1 flow director).

IMG_5556.jpg IMG_5559.jpg IMG_5555.jpg IMG_5558.jpg

OP
OP
leewish

leewish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No longer selling. Found way to use these. Some Neptune wavs for sale now.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back