Dr. Roy Caldwell PHD and world renowned mantis shrimp expert.

BRS

liverock

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a neat conversation today....old buddy of mine, Dr. Roy Caldwell and I did business together for over 40 years. He is the mantis whisperer ........amazing guy and research while at the university of Berkeley in California. We met up once on conch reef in the keys, he was there looking for a special mantis shrimp and we were sailfishing......amazing guy....see his photography he has done. He is 97 and doing well and 100% with us although suffering from parkinson's disease. I sent him many zillions of mantis shrimps over the years. Great guy!
https://ucmp.berkeley.edu/arthropoda/crustacea/malacostraca/eumalacostraca/royslist/

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a neat conversation today....old buddy of mine, Dr. Roy Caldwell and I did business together for over 40 years. He is the mantis whisperer ........amazing guy and research while at the university of Berkeley in California. We met up once on conch reef in the keys, he was there looking for a special mantis shrimp and we were sailfishing......amazing guy....see his photography he has done. He is 97 and doing well and 100% with us although suffering from parkinson's disease. I sent him many zillions of mantis shrimps over the years. Great guy!
https://ucmp.berkeley.edu/arthropoda/crustacea/malacostraca/eumalacostraca/royslist/

I have referenced this website many times. Love it!

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Torch SALE
Back