• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dosing Pumps, Ca Reactor, CO2 Cylinder, PMUP, Ph Probe

jbrady429

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to run a CO2 reactor on my 20 gallon sps reef, but have decided to stick with two-part instead. I'm selling the reactor, ph probe, and CO2 cylinder from that setup. These are very lightly used--only one month. If you can pick up the CO2 cylinder it is currently full. Otherwise it ships empty (due to shipping laws). Details are:

Aquamaxx S-Nano Calcium reactor, all originally included items, original box: $100 shipped
New aluminum 2.5 lb CO2 cylinder with Perma-seal gasket (eliminates need to replace nylon gaskets every time you remove the regulator): $50 shipped
GLA Pro-1 CO2 regulator with solenoid valve, needle valve, and check valve (top-notch quality, super-steady flow): $225 shipped

BRS double-junction lab-grade ph probe (used for one week): $45 shipped

In addition, I'm selling a pair of BRS 1.1 ml/min dosing pumps. These were used for about three months, and ran 1.5 minutes every 80 minutes (light use): $100 for the pair, shipped

I'm also selling a brand new Neptune PMUP pump with power supply (used only for one hour, and includes a 3/8" to 1/4" push-connect fitting): $30 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Ca_reactor.jpg

CO2_Cylinder.jpg

Regulator.jpg

Ph_Probe.jpg
PMUP_1.jpg
PMUP_2.jpg
Dosers.jpg

Doser_labels.jpg

Nutramar Foods

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
PM sent

AquaCave Logo Banner
Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Biota Marine Life
Back