Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still in the process of getting my Apex DOS module running. I calibrated it yesterday a few times and each time was quite different than before. First 37 then 32 then 36. And each time, Fusion just accepts the number without warning or anything.

Is this okay? Shouldn't it calibrate consistently?

Corals.com

HankstankXXXL750

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still in the process of getting my Apex DOS module running. I calibrated it yesterday a few times and each time was quite different than before. First 37 then 32 then 36. And each time, Fusion just accepts the number without warning or anything.

That is a really good question. I have seen this in mine and finally decided that it must be random and not throwing the 40 it says. Might be a good question to go on their website and ask. They are very good at replying.
I haven’t seen any issues with mine and when dosing equal parts of two separate solutions it does seem to be consistent?

Top Shelf Aquatics

IKD

2500 Club Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’m not sure I follow, so I’ll ask some silly questions. When you start the calibration, does it default to 40ml? And when it’s done, you entered the actual measurement and saved it? I can’t recall if you have to hit the ‘cloud’ icon at the top afterwards or not.

when you watch it dosing during calibration, do you see a consistent drip or are there occasional pauses? The pauses indicate air bubbles in the line and may want to check you don’t have any loose connections. This would cause inconsistent output.

Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Big Sale !! UP To 50% OFF !! On Fish Antibiotics
Back