• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dont buy from these guys

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

littlefoxx

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fish & Coral Store

Placed an order with you all in July. Placed youre required amount down to reserve the fish. Little to no communication, keep getting told that the Achilles tang is hard to find. Fair. So a few months go by, I inquire about changing the order to another fish thats easier to get. Nothing.

Refund request sent Monday. Nothing.

Multiple emails have been sent to you requesting a refund for fish I never got. I paid you guys the reservation amount required and youve sent me an invoice to pay the rest which I will NOT do at this point because the order is now listed as “trash” and Im getting no response from you.

Im disputing this with the bank as we speak. Im trying to give you guys a chance to make this right but at the same time Im angry enough to call you out on the form and see if this gets your attention since clearly you guys dont want to respond to me via email. I want in WRITING a refund request, no more BS promises of “letting me know when the fish is in” via phone. I want a written record with you guys. I WILL report you to the BBB if this is not taken care of. I tried being nice with you guys, and you decided not to refund or contact me about switching the order up at all. I can get a whole lot nastier than this so refund me and I wont have to file reports on your store.

Mods feel free to convert this to a vendor feedback if thats where it needs to go. But Im done playing nice with this store and the rest of you on r2r should know these guys are fraud from where Im sitting.

@Fish & Coral Store refund me my money. I sent you ANOTHER email about this. Make it right and Ill retract my accusation of fraud.

@Fish & Coral Store I attached the invoice for your reference so you know what order Im referring to with my personal info blacked out.

R2R beware of this store.

IMG_6871.png IMG_6872.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back