Does any have a Planet Aquarium Tideline Lagoon 31 or 47/49 tank?

BRS

fishski13

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to get a new midsize aio tank around the 25-50 gallon mark and I have always liked Planet Aquariums but don't hear much about these size tidelines. Wondering if anyone has one of these and what they think of them. I am looking to get one of these or an IM aio which I already have a nano from them, so I know what they are all about. If anyone could chime in that would be great.

Top Shelf Aquatics

gtownrsx

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up the 65 gallon lagoon from Tideline. It’s some nice quality glass! About 10mm. Still building out the stand for it but hopefully I’ll start it up at the end of this week

Ocean_View

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to get a new midsize aio tank around the 25-50 gallon mark and I have always liked Planet Aquariums but don't hear much about these size tidelines. Wondering if anyone has one of these and what they think of them. I am looking to get one of these or an IM aio which I already have a nano from them, so I know what they are all about. If anyone could chime in that would be great.
They are ok but don't waste time with the 62gal or higher. The dual return pump is a mess. I have one and had to do mods to make this work as it should for saltwater. The divider wall between the sock holder should not have went all way down. So the tank is basically 2 AIO in the back chambers so auto top off and other things are a Lil tricky. Just my 2cents..

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
RED SEA
Back