Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I admit that I am a bit ditzy at times, even though that is usually reserved for blondes and not redheads... But in all the email/PM trading I have been doing lately I have this sneaking feeling that I have lost track of some one who needed something from me- and it has lasted about a week and a half now...

So, if I said I was going to help you out, and you haven't heard from me, can you please let me know????

:D
Laurie

Nutramar Foods
Nutramar Foods

vetteman

licking zoa's
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jessiesgrrl said:
Ok, so I admit that I am a bit ditzy at times, even though that is usually reserved for blondes and not redheads... But in all the email/PM trading I have been doing lately I have this sneaking feeling that I have lost track of some one who needed something from me- and it has lasted about a week and a half now...

So, if I said I was going to help you out, and you haven't heard from me, can you please let me know????

Laurie

It was some pic's you promised me :wink:

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coralnutz said:
maroonytunes said:
Laurie, I have to ask, what the heck does this stand for ROTFLMAO?????

Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
Off

Yup yup, most times I try to remember to put ROTFLM"B for Butt"O... but I forget. Took me years after I got away from the military to cure the potty mouth in public, but typing comes straight from my mind- which hasn't been cured completely yet.

Laurie

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Chris2222000

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jessiesgrrl said:
Yup yup, most times I try to remember to put ROTFLM"B for Butt"O... but I forget. Took me years after I got away from the military to cure the potty mouth in public, but typing comes straight from my mind- which hasn't been cured completely yet.

Laurie

You... in the military! :nopic:
jk
-Chris

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, you smart butts, lemme go look in our family photo albums. Will likely be a pic of a pic I can find- back then we weren't digital at all...

Kris worked on KC135s and UH1s as a crew chief/Comm Nav geek; and I was basically a medic hospital type. It has been thrown in my face many a time that medical personal don't get treated alot like the rest of the airmen (soldiers) did... but that's splitting hairs once you got out of basic, imo...

Hey Chris, I was a Basic Training Honor Grad... LOL! Wish I had a pic of THAT... takes the cake as the WEIRDEST honor I have ever gotten...!

<giggle>
Laurie

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry so dark- pics of pics :( , not the best quality. Come to my house for better quality... LOL

Ok, in order of appearance:

When I joined up, they took this pic of me for my Geneva Conventions card- basically meant I was medical [if they caught me helping wounded soldiers and I had to be let go by the enemy (yeah right, eh?)] :
genevaconventions.jpg

My business card when I got to my first base:
milbusinesscard.jpg

In uniform, growing the hair back out from Basic:
uniform.jpg

In England (Mildenhall AFB):
England.jpg

My engagement to Kris, before I got out:
engagement.jpg

My wedding pics, right after I transferred into the Washington Air National Guard for my medical discharge:
wedding.jpg

Wow, that was a long time ago...
Laurie

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris2222000 said:
Wow neat pics! :D ... I bet you cried when they cut all your locks off!
You should have many great (and not so great) stories to tell to the kiddos when they get older.
:)
-Chris

I cut it off before I got on the plane... I was scared they were going to do soemthing awful to it when I got there <grin> Was really glad I did too. Your hair couldn't touch your collar, and for a chick with long hair, it takes more than the 3 seconds they give you to wake up get dressed and be standing in formation... even when a drill instructor isn't screaming in your ear, with no mirror. Oh my goodness, I saw so many women cutting hair off it wasn't funny. Was glad I got it done somewhere it still looked feminine, even that short!!!

Even funnier, I thought when I got off the plane in San Antonio that I was going to a hotel for the night and reporting to Basic the next morning... not so. Surprise! The Drill Instructors met us right off the plane/transport bus so you go to Basic right in your plane clothes... I had on a TShirt from a local restaurant that said "Schlotsky's Deli Best Buns"... No joke! My drill sergeant called me Princess and HotDog the whole rest of the time I was there... tickled him immensely every time he got to use it.

<grin>
Laurie

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris2222000 said:
lol I can picture you runnin around with a buzz cut. Will be waitin on that pic lol. Start the scanner...

-Chris

Hey for the record, I was still good looking with the buzz cut!!! Caught my second hubby with it... LOL He says I did the uniform justice... And when my kids say their momma wore combat boots, weelllll yup yup!

:twisted:
Laurie

Avast

johnanddawn

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool laurie, nice pics - i'm military too - use to be in the reserves, i'm out now but spent a year in afganistan
i know what you mean about military speak - every other word is a colorful adjective, when i returned to my classroom, talk about watching your language!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Reef Kinetics
Back