Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought a bottle of pods to seed my tank, I could see the odd few swimming around in the bottle, but the majority were just floating.

Are these dead or is it just what pods do when stored In bottles? Sounds like a bit of a weird question lol.

I added to the tank anyway as obviously seen a few skipping around. Had pumps off for a while but could still see the floaters! Annoyed that I may of just wasted my money.

Top Shelf Aquatics

I never finish anythi

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought a bottle of pods to seed my tank, I could see the odd few swimming around in the bottle, but the majority were just floating.

Are these dead or is it just what pods do when stored In bottles? Sounds like a bit of a weird question lol.

I added to the tank anyway as obviously seen a few skipping around. Had pumps off for a while but could still see the floaters! Annoyed that I may of just wasted my money.
Probably dead. When I get pods they don't float tbh . Contact the supplier and explain, maybe you will get more for free

World Wide Corals
OP
OP
Kial

Kial

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably dead. When I get pods they don't float tbh . Contact the supplier and explain, maybe you will get more for free
I would of thought if they were dead they would be clumped on the bottom of the bottle. But was a clear difference from the floating ones to the few moving.

Hoping the ones that were alive are enough to create a population. Have phyto to add also

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tank Stop
Back