+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All-

I have been looking around to see what DC / controllable pump options there might be out there for a 32G Biocube. So far I have found a few, but the issue with them is that none of them appear to be compatible with the controller I want to use (Hydros). Ideally I want to control with Hydros including a mild randomization pattern.

Here is what I have found so far:

• IM MightyJet - fits the bill size and capacity wise, but does not appear to be controllable via external controller (apex or hydros)
  • Hydor Seltz DC - same as above
  • Reef Octopus VarioS - expensive and smallest one, while might fit, is over 2x the maximum flow I would want
  • Jeabo - this is where I think I might find luck, but it is hard to identify the correct pumps based on feature set across their line
Anyway - I am wondering if maybe my findings above could be incorrect, or else I am missing one or more mfg that would have an apropriately sized pump?

Thanks for any input you might have!

AS
OP
OP
jafoca11

jafoca11

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two jeabo 10 wave makers in my 33 cube and they are great. Controller has random modes and sync options. Bought two of them for under $100 on Amazon
Thanks for that info! I am definitely interested in Jeabo, but want a return pump, not a wavemaker. I already have a Nero 3 for wavemaker.

Nutramar Foods

GunnarH

Community Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All-

I have been looking around to see what DC / controllable pump options there might be out there for a 32G Biocube. So far I have found a few, but the issue with them is that none of them appear to be compatible with the controller I want to use (Hydros). Ideally I want to control with Hydros including a mild randomization pattern.

Here is what I have found so far:

• IM MightyJet - fits the bill size and capacity wise, but does not appear to be controllable via external controller (apex or hydros)
  • Hydor Seltz DC - same as above
  • Reef Octopus VarioS - expensive and smallest one, while might fit, is over 2x the maximum flow I would want
  • Jeabo - this is where I think I might find luck, but it is hard to identify the correct pumps based on feature set across their line
Anyway - I am wondering if maybe my findings above could be incorrect, or else I am missing one or more mfg that would have an apropriately sized pump?

Thanks for any input you might have!
Hi, did you ever find a good match? I'm looking at the same problem. I want a DC pump that's controllable with a Hydros WaveEngine LE controller.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Deltec
Back