Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have pictures of the Crazy Daisy and Daisy Duke palys from Rommel?

I was unfortunately one of his last customers. I ordered 20 Palys/Zoas and he sent all but 2. However 2 died on the way. Right before he sold everything, he sent me an e-mail apologizing for the fact that his mother-in-law had bagged them instead of him and that all the labels were probably wrong (but that we would figure it out).

Anyway, he said he was going to ship the Crazy Daisy and Mohawk later (I was willing to wait on all even though I had already paid for everything - I guess I am just glad he didn't take me up on it)! Sorry for rambling - bottom line, I got a bag that said Crazy Daisy and Daisy Duke. I think one was one of the two that were dead and the Daisy he probably did not ship (as he said). But they were clearly mislabeled (a couple were obvious). I never saw a picture of his Crazy Daisy, ordered it on his recommendation - I saw Daisy Duke on the site but have no pic now and am trying to figure out who is who out of these palys!!!

So again, sorry for rambling - but does anyone have a picture of the Daisy Duke and or Crazy Daisy?

Thanks!

AquaCave Logo Banner

chadfarmer

profilux in the house
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
crazydaisies.jpg

daisydukes.jpg

Chelsey

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We (chad and I) ended up with two different varieties of crazy daisies from Rommel. One is more yellowish with a pink skirt and the other is a green. They're SLOW growers though, at least for me!

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
P

plaz

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe I have the one in the bottom picture (still coloring up). It is the Daisy Duke, right? I don't have one that looks like the top one. Which would fit with what he said instead of what was labeled.
Thanks!!!!

OP
OP
P

plaz

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great - at least some of the best ones made it through! Mine looks bluer but it is under 20k in the quarantine. Close enough that it has to be it though!

At least Rommel did decide to go ahead and ship my Purple and Nuclear Deaths at the last minute (before he had said he wanted to hold them a little while longer too). I'd be really upset if I'd paid for those too without getting them!!!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Your Reef
Back