Could I add 3 green chromis?

weldrick208658

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 32 gallon and just wondering if I have enough room for 3 chromis fish, I have a regular clean up crew and a couple corals and I have no aggression problems at all
Stock list:
Pair of clown fish
Yasha goby and pistol shrimp
Falco hawkfish
Cleaner goby

TX_REEF

Kessil Fanboy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a small wrasse, royal gramma or pseudochromis? A yellow Coris wrasse might be cool if you have a sand bed

OP
OP
W

weldrick208658

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a small wrasse, royal gramma or pseudochromis? A yellow Coris wrasse might be cool if you have a sand bed
Appreciate the help, I wanna try and find something that will swim around the top because I have a very low rock scape and the clown fish are the only fish that explore around the mid section

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 32 gallon and just wondering if I have enough room for 3 chromis fish, I have a regular clean up crew and a couple corals and I have no aggression problems at all
Stock list:
Pair of clown fish
Yasha goby and pistol shrimp
Falco hawkfish
Cleaner goby
It has taken me many years to realize that a tank like this is actually really full from the fishes perspective.

If we lived in an apartment with your girlfriend and my mother, would we feel like we had enough room to be comfortable?

Clownfish defend their anemones and nothing can live nearby without getting harassed.

Last edited by a moderator:

UMALUM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate the help, I wanna try and find something that will swim around the top because I have a very low rock scape and the clown fish are the only fish that explore around the mid section
My springeri damsels stay at the top when they're not bomb diving into the reef. I have six in with 8 chromis and a couple clowns with very little aggression. Supposedly their great for pest prevention as well.

Screenshot_20240606_210913_Gallery.jpg

TX_REEF

Kessil Fanboy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also can recommend springeri or yellowtail blue damsels, and it’s a good fish to add last because they will not be nice to anything added after them, especially in a tank that size

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back