• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Coralvue Hydros Controller System - WaveEngine, Control 4, Control 2, 2x Control XS, Feeder, ATO...

Sold
$25.00 to $375.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
2 members are watching this ad

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
I purchased all of these items brand new in the first half of 2021 (invoices/receipts provided to buyer(s) on request). I began cycling the tank that they were used with in late June and took the tank down in early September. Everything is in excellent condition and works perfectly. Unfortunately reefing isn’t a good fit for our family at the moment.

All items are complete with original accessories/boxes unless stated otherwise.

Here’s a breakdown of what I have:
*SOLD* $275 - Hydros WaveEngine ETM Wireless Version w/ 2x Maxspect Gyre Adapters (330/350), 2x Reef Octopus Varios/OctoPulse Adapters (missing original box, otherwise complete)
$375 - Hydros Control 4 Starter Pack (complete with the exception of PH calibration solution)
$175 - Hydros Control 2 Starter Pack (complete)
$175 - Hydros Control XS Starter Pack (complete)
$130 - Hydros Control XS (controller only)
$65 - Hydros ATO Kit (complete)
$50 - Hydros Rope Leak Sensor Kit w/ Extra Rope Leak Sensor (Kit unopened, extra sensor opened but unused)
$35 each - 2x unopened Hydros Water Level Sensors
$30 each - 4x Hydros Water Level Sensors (2 without original box)
$30 - 3x Hydros Data/Power Command Bus Cables and 2x Hydros Command Bus Terminators
$25 - Hydros Wi-Fi Feeder (complete)

I didn’t include the rope leak sensors or the cabling in the photo but I’m glad to provide photos of those on request.

8B12557A-3A9A-4583-9416-DF1AF937BB97.jpeg

All prices include shipping with UPS Ground or USPS (at my discretion) within the lower 48.

I am a new seller on R2R but am well established with excellent feedback on eBay as well as Fred Miranda (a photography forum) and am willing to provide links to my feedback on those sites to those who are interested. I’m also glad to talk by phone with any seriously interested buyers prior to any payment being made.

Thanks for looking. Feel free to ask any questions.

joetucker

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back