• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coralline algae seed kit. Encrusted powerhead

Item Price
Shipping
YES shipping is available

konatown

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
I have a powerhead that I have been using to keep a cave blown out. It’s got a good amount of coralline on the rear half that was in the light. The powerhead I use is just a cheapo Amazon unit.

I’ve noticed, flow helps to speed up coralline encrusting, and power heads always get covered first. My tank has rock that is ten years old and very well encrusted. You can see how my back glass has grown it as well, in 4 months time. I have pink and purple coralline throughout the tank.

I can sell this powerhead, with its coralline starter culture. I would recommend putting it in your aquarium with the flow on, and often scraping off a small portion to seed your tank. This would be better than buying coralline in a bottle, as this is real coralline from a healthy mature reef.

I will ship this priority mail with tracking, as the coralline will be fine without overnight shipping.
$35 local pickup 33067. Shipping additional, pm me for quote.
Let me know if you have any questions!

D864B768-AB93-4688-BB72-54DDE7312A50.jpeg 8E9D0018-8044-4528-8D54-3008981DFCC3.jpeg

Corals.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Biota Marine Life
Back