Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Disregard bubble algea. Do I have some bare spots in tank after some peppermint shrimp took out some of the corals. Looking to see what people would put in these areas. I have lots of green so nothing in that area. Looking for yellows, pink, anything but green and orange. Any input is great. Open to anything other than zoas. Thanks!

485D7D6B-9EFB-42D7-BFD1-613E2C16580A.jpeg

AS

WetPringleChip

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a dope acan garden. A solid colored, multi lined and a bi color. Three different color patterns and you can search around a find 3 different colors for the most part.
Acans are just one of my favs so im biased. Still in search of a rainbow though. I had one and sold it :( worst decision ever

Avast

WetPringleChip

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS had like 50 rainbow acans last time I went. Lol. Check vivid aquariums. Thanks for the recommendation, any Other recommendations are welcome from anyone else as well.
U lucky… i have like one salt water store near me and its an hour away. Perks of living out in the middle of nowhere lol. Ive ordered a large chunk of some coral from 3 places and none have anything but the basic reds and yellows.

WetPringleChip

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also have this area as well
They are all sold out on vivids website… im heart broken lol. But they are also expensive. I paid 20 bucks for mine. Bought the ugliest thing for giggles and when it came. After 2 months of making it happy, i never saw an acan that rainbow again.

Corals.com
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

JBJAquarium.com
Back