Coral Placement

Jarrito

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, just ordered some new coral, a hammer and Xenia and wanted some suggestions on coral placement. I’m thinking of putting the Xenia on the little island on the bottom left but I’m not sure where to put the hammer. Also planning on getting some zoas for the white piece of rock on the right.
IMG_4354.jpeg
IMG_4355.jpeg

rc8t6353

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice scape! I usually put be coral on the sandbed or I'm a rack, lower in the tank for a little so they can acclimate to your lights. The Xenia can almost go anywhere you'd like. The hammer would probably like half way up, in decent but indirect flow. What kind of lights are you using? That can make a difference in placement as well.

OP
OP
J

Jarrito

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice scape! I usually put be coral on the sandbed or I'm a rack, lower in the tank for a little so they can acclimate to your lights. The Xenia can almost go anywhere you'd like. The hammer would probably like half way up, in decent but indirect flow. What kind of lights are you using? That can make a difference in placement as well.
Thanks! I have a single AI prime with the brs lighting settings at a little over 25% which they said should be around 75 - 150 par

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back