Coral Opinions

Icemanzz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I want to get your honest opinions when putting coral in A 15 Gallon nano tank. What are some corals you can put in a 15 gallon tank and some you should not.

chip shop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends how much coral you want to stock I’d avoid euphillia if it’s a few due to space,stinging

rhitee93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dissent slightly in that some leathers and toadstools get really big really quickly. It wouldn't be long before that was all you would be able to see in your tank. Similarly, I have an elegance coral that has grown enough in 6 months that it would take up half of a 15 gallon tank all by itself.

Otherwise, tank size won't have much impact on coral.

chip shop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dissent slightly in that some leathers and toadstools get really big really quickly. It wouldn't be long before that was all you would be able to see in your tank. Similarly, I have an elegance coral that has grown enough in 6 months that it would take up half of a 15 gallon tank all by itself.

Otherwise, tank size won't have much impact on coral.
Like has been said depends on you’re system but acros would be my preferred choice for that size tank

stewy14

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just one thing, SBB corals has a lot of sales, until month 6-12, I dont recommend buying anything but mushrooms, duncolns and frogspawn from him, he is a massive rare/hard to keep coral collector/seller
he is a great guy, but for established tanks. for new tanks, not for you(except the corals I stated above)

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back