Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting ready to hang everything on my control board. I have all Neptune and from L/R, top: COR controller, Apex, EB832; bottom DOS (for the future), 1Link (for WAV). Any issues that you all might see that I am not considering?

control.png

Top Shelf Aquatics

blaxsun

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Myself, I would place the EB832 in the bottom left corner - as this will reduce the length of your wiring runs (and the cabling can be bundled at the bottom).

DOS I would earmark for the right side so you have room for 2 DOS units and/or supplements that you can place in a basket in the lower right corner.

Option: Get a polymer or MDF panel and mount that to the back instead - then the equipment to that. If you ever change your mind you can just replace the panel as opposed to having to drill all new holes.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
OnePuffMan

OnePuffMan

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Myself, I would place the EB832 in the bottom left corner - as this will reduce the length of your wiring runs (and the cabling can be bundled at the bottom).

DOS I would earmark for the right side so you have room for 2 DOS units and/or supplements that you can place in a basket in the lower right corner.

Option: Get a polymer or MDF panel and mount that to the back instead - then the equipment to that. If you ever change your mind you can just replace the panel as opposed to having to drill all new holes.
Thanks for the comments, but the picture may not have had enough context, so another is below. I am am planning to throw most of my cables in back, which would be closed to the EB832. Maybe i could create space by putting the EB on the "outside?"

control2.png

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Queen City Corals
Back