• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Complete Red Sea Reefer170, XR15, MP10’s, apex etc

Sold
Complete setup for sale with everything but livestock.
$1,500.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Shipping
Pick Up Only
Selling the complete setup dry. I have most of the boxes for all the equipment listed and everything is in great shape. Let me know if you have any questions.
My loss your gain especially if you want an actual full complete setup can include some reef pro salt, Calcium, Alk additives . Buy it part it out idk just need the space. Must pick up possible delivery. No corals or fish included everything will be clean dry and package whatever I can. Can also show the tank and setup in person and we can test everything prior. I’m not completely leaving the hobby just can’t have the tank inside my apartment:/ thank you guys also there’s probably some things equipment wise I’m missing but will be included like Apex modules etc. I’m not looking to part out or ship at the moment

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Hanna
Back