• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Colorado Sunburst Anemones

Bunch of CSBs for sale
$800.00

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
I am selling off a few of my Colorado Sunburst Anemones. I have both Farmer Ty and Sang Lee strains, directly from the sources themselves.

$800 shipped each (around 8 inches"

$1500 shipped for the 1.5 footer

Jason Truong

Tiger King
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Colorado Sunburst Anemones. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

OP
OP
Jason Truong

Jason Truong

Tiger King
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, What are the differences between Sang Lee and Farmer Ty strains?
Thanks
Apparently they are the same anemones. That's what Farmer Ty told me. However, in my opinion, the Sang Lee one gets alot more bright yellow and splits naturally. The Farmer Ty has a deeper and brighter orange color. It could be from lighting though. Normally you can't keep different anemones in the same tank but both of them have done well together in mine.

leaf2reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently they are the same anemones. That's what Farmer Ty told me. However, in my opinion, the Sang Lee one gets alot more bright yellow and splits naturally. The Farmer Ty has a deeper and brighter orange color. It could be from lighting though. Normally you can't keep different anemones in the same tank but both of them have done well together in mine.
Very nice strains!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Biota Marine Life
Back