Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve had a par of clownfish about 4 months now. By bigger one (Domino) was in the tank a few weeks by itself after my small one went MIA. When the small one didn’t show up I went and got another one (Ace), a little closer to Dominos size, but Domino was obviously bigger. A few weeks ago Domino did the seizure like shake and flipped over on its belly bus Ace. Now flash forward to today Dominos fins are pretty torn from Ace going after Domino. Domino is still bigger, but Ace appears to be catching up in size. When will they stop fighting considering Domino surrendered to Ace?

ReeferMadnessTX

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve had a par of clownfish about 4 months now. By bigger one (Domino) was in the tank a few weeks by itself after my small one went MIA. When the small one didn’t show up I went and got another one (Ace), a little closer to Dominos size, but Domino was obviously bigger. A few weeks ago Domino did the seizure like shake and flipped over on its belly bus Ace. Now flash forward to today Dominos fins are pretty torn from Ace going after Domino. Domino is still bigger, but Ace appears to be catching up in size. When will they stop fighting considering Domino surrendered to Ace?
I added a slightly larger phantom clown about 3 weeks after my davinci was in the tank and the larger phantom did the dance within about 5 minutes of adding it and they've been swimming side by side with no issues since then. It's only been about a month but they show no aggression at all so far.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
GHL Advanced Technology
Back