+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So I made an emergency thread a week or 2 ago too and I'm having a similar problem again.

The back story: on 20th of August I got my 15gallon fish tank that had been sitting running for a few months with no fish at my LFS. They told me that the water parameters were good so I got a pair of juvenile clownfish.

After a day one of the clownfish was still jot eating and stayed in the corner of the tank while the other swam around. I called my lfs and they offered to swap it for a new one.

Which was q lot more active and looked healthy, both fish ate for a week and looked really healthy until 2 or 3 days ago when the " new " fish that I got from my lfs started showing the exact same symptoms as the old one and has stopped eating. It just stays in the corner all day and night and doesn't eat. Although she is the bigger and more aggressive one and there is 0 signs of aggression by the other clownfish.

I have no clue whats going on which them, I don't have test kits at home but I 20% water change anyways yesterday.

Salinity is also at 35ppm and temp is at 26⁰c

Tank inhabitants:
1 hermit ( over a year old in the tank )
1 nass snails ( bought a week before clownfish )
2 bumblebee snails ( bought with nass snail )
Tank also has aptaisia

Top Shelf Aquatics
AquaCave Logo Banner

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Battlecorals
Back