Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, sorry in advance if this has been posted already. I have a 20 gallon high saltwater aquarium. Current stock is 2 clownfish (Don’t know if they paired but lots of flirting), 1orange spotted goby, a pair of red fire gobies(Who are always hiding because of my female clown), 3 blue leg hermit crabs, 3 turbos, 1 or 2 emerald crabs, 1 peppermint, 1 skunk, Kenya trees by the millions, 1 mushroom, 1 purple star poly frag. I was wondering can I put 1 or 2 three stripe damsels in with my clowns? My female clown is a bully and I just need something to calm her down. Or can I do a Royal gamma? Or all three? I know a pair of clown fish can become evil when breeding and I know damsels are mean. By the way I’ve had all these fish for almost a year now.

AS

dwest

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, sorry in advance if this has been posted already. I have a 20 gallon high saltwater aquarium. Current stock is 2 clownfish (Don’t know if they paired but lots of flirting), 1orange spotted goby, a pair of red fire gobies(Who are always hiding because of my female clown), 3 blue leg hermit crabs, 3 turbos, 1 or 2 emerald crabs, 1 peppermint, 1 skunk, Kenya trees by the millions, 1 mushroom, 1 purple star poly frag. I was wondering can I put 1 or 2 three stripe damsels in with my clowns? My female clown is a bully and I just need something to calm her down. Or can I do a Royal gamma? Or all three? I know a pair of clown fish can become evil when breeding and I know damsels are mean. By the way I’ve had all these fish for almost a year now.
I haven’t had a striped damsel in a long time. But the ones I had didnt play nice with others. There’s no way I would add one.

Nutramar Foods
BRS

Nemo&Friends

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 4 stripped damsel, she/he must be at least 12 years old . I inherited her with the tank I got when a friend left the hobby. She was a terror and killed at least one green chromis and stressed to death a coral beautyto death.
She was my first salt water fish. She never fought with the clowns when I added them next, but definitively attacked all other fish. So I was putting her "in jail" whenever I added fish. After a few weeks, she was ok. Now she gets along with everyone. But I have a big tank and many many hiding places.
Adding a stripped damsel to a clown in a 20 G in not a good idea. You will never see your firefish and your goby.

World Wide Corals
OP
OP
xxjokerxx0415

xxjokerxx0415

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 4 stripped damsel, she/he must be at least 12 years old . I inherited her with the tank I got when a friend left the hobby. She was a terror and killed at least one green chromis and stressed to death a coral beautyto death.
She was my first salt water fish. She never fought with the clowns when I added them next, but definitively attacked all other fish. So I was putting her "in jail" whenever I added fish. After a few weeks, she was ok. Now she gets along with everyone. But I have a big tank and many many hiding places.
Adding a stripped damsel to a clown in a 20 G in not a good idea. You will never see your firefish and your goby.
Well I see my fire fish pretty often. They do hide sometimes but I see them at least 6 times a day. My goby I see all the time.

OP
OP
xxjokerxx0415

xxjokerxx0415

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But no on the damsel and gamma got it

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

NYOS
Back