• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cloud nine with Coral Euphoria

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Neuratox

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered two handfuls of acro frags from Coral Euphoria. This is the second time that I've ordered from Abe and I'll be doing it again the next time I want to splurge on some frags. The pieces that he sent were packaged in such a way that not a single frag was damaged, temperature was maintained well, and everything looked happy, with some exhibiting polyp extension within a few minutes of being in the tank! The coloration on the corals was IMPRESSIVE and I'm so excited to watch them grow. Using the vast knowledge that is available on Coral Euphoria's YouTube, as well as my own experience I'm sure that they're going to do awesome!

If you're looking for beautiful and healthy acro frags check out Coral Euphoria!

Nutramar Foods
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back