• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice Pack Growout

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
Avast
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
World Wide Corals
Top Shelf Aquatics

joker295

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys here is where the chalice will call itself home its a 48x12x10 frag tank lit up by a tek elite 6 bulb t5 fixture..

its plumbed into the same sump as my display tank.. its a mini jacuzzi running wm biopellets, gfo, carbon and a dsb.. on a atb medium skimmer.. i also run uv on my tank and two sump fans to cool the tank down.. in the winter i run a jbj 1000w heater on the tank that keeps the tank temperature stable..

if you guys can send me your information through pm so i have a record of everyone email and contact information as well as shipping locations.. lets get this growout rolling.. :bigsmile:

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good man looks like we have the same fixture except mine is a 36" everyone should post where you live too so we know who me or joker will be sending the frags to !! Or maybe when everyone get in touch with you joker we can figure that out ;-)

Avast
OP
OP
xxbrianxx

xxbrianxx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know how big of a difference in shipping cost it is from idaho to the east coast as opposed to orange county to the east coast? If it's significant I think we can count how many east coast members we have, then time Dave's fragging just right so that Reef UP (btw I don't think I ever got your name haha) will have the right amount of frags to send to the east coast once Dave gets his original frag up to the right number as well. So say for example there are two east coast members.....let's assume it takes 2 weeks to recover from fragging/shipping...then we can wait for Dave to grow his out to 4, frag one eye so he has three. They both heal for two weeks (its just a rough estimate...yea I know the frag will take longer to heal than the colony) Then assuming they have similar growth rates, Dave will have around five by the time Reef UP has 3. So it's more time efficient and money efficient. And actually I think we should replace "east coast" with just "whoever is closer to Reef UP" and change the plan accordingly. Since if we just split it 4/4, some peope would be paying slightly more for shipping. Do you guys get what I'm trying to say? Haha don't know if I'm explaining this well enough.

World Wide Corals

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Chemi-pure.com - All-In-One Aquarium Filtration
Back