• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice Pack Growout

BRS
OP
OP
xxbrianxx

xxbrianxx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, we should probably wait a bit though before Mike cuts them. I pmed Phuster, Reefcandy, and Cjvale, but they haven't responded yet. I'm gonna assume Joker is okay either way since he didn't say which he preferred when we talked. So it's 2 for extra frags, 3 for no preference, 0 extra eyes.

World Wide Corals
OP
OP
xxbrianxx

xxbrianxx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe everyone's paid already according to Reef UP. We were waiting on 3 more people's opinions and now 2...Reefcandy and CJvale. I guess it doesn't really make a difference since majority already voted for 2 extra frags, but if you two would like extra eyes I'm sure we could come to some sort of compromise. And I assume it would take the same amount of time to cut the freebies as the original pieces...if that's what you're asking? Not sure I really understand.

OP
OP
xxbrianxx

xxbrianxx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only one I think would be nice to have an extra eye on is the tangerine dream I've heard it's a slow grower

+1 but I highly doubt he would give us an extra eye of that lol....not saying Mike's not generous but I don't think anyone would throw that in as a freebie lol

Avast

cjvale

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike has his funds from myself and brian i sent you a pm. Im fine with the 2 extra sexy's....... can i make a request. I want to follow close as i plan on doing this moe, can with the first tank post we get par updates along with a bio on the tank it is going in..... like i said im a NOOB so bear with me fellas.
LETS GET THIS THING STARTED!!!

World Wide Corals
OP
OP
xxbrianxx

xxbrianxx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank bio's probably will come in a bit. Par readings might be a bit of a stretch though...depending on what equipment our growers have. I think light type/placement would be sufficient if they don't have par meters. As for Joker's bio, he sent me a very brief summary of his experience and tanks. It would be nice to get a more detailed one of just the frag tank though.

ive been taking care of fishes since i was 15.. started off fresh then got into salt at 19 and been doing it since.. i have a 250gallon 90% sps tank with a 75 gallon sump .. running wm bio pellet in a nextreef reator .. gfo and carbon.. dose b ionic 2 part, and Pohls Xtra .. .. with a atb medium skimmer.. controlled on an apex ..... 2 mp 60 es for flow 3 x 250w radium 20k mh with 4 t5 60" for supplemental lighting .. frag tank is 48x24x10 lite with tek elite t5 6 bulb fixture plumbed into my huge sump..

Last edited:
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
xxbrianxx

xxbrianxx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave (joker) told me that Mike would cut the pieces right when all payments were received so I would assume we've got a week or two for healing before Dave picks them up. We should probably wait for him to confirm though, since he has more communication with Mike.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

NicerReefs. Your Reef. But Nicer.
Back